- Abstract submission:
April, 30th, 2023May 14th, 2023 Hard deadline
- Paper submission:
April, 30th, 2023May 14th, 2023
- Notification: June 29th, 2023
- Camera-ready: July 17th, 2023
The topics of interest are not exhaustive listed:
- Requirements elicitation, analysis, and documentation, management, traceability, prioritization, validation, verification, and negotiation;
- Requirements engineering education and training;
- Requirements engineering for specific software development paradigms, such as the agent-driven, aspect-driven, model-driven, or service-driven;
- Requirements engineering for specific fields, such as safety-critical, web-based, or mobile applications systems;
- Requirements engineering in agile methodologies;
- Requirements specification languages, methods, processes, and tools;
- Model-driven software engineering;
- Regulatory compliance.
Submissions for the Tutorial Track must include a proposal for a 3-hour tutorial. It should not exceed 2 pages, formatted according to the LNCS page format.
Any paper that exceeds the page limit, is not within the scope of the conference, or do not follow the formatting guidelines will be desk-rejected without review.
All submissions are going to be peer-reviewed by at least three members of the Program Committee.
All accepted papers will be published with Open Access through the WERpapers repository.
- Henrique Prado de Sá Sousa -- Universidade Federal do Estado do Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
- Paula Angeleri -- Universidade de Belgrano - Argentina