- Abstract submission:
April, 30th, 2023May 14th, 2023 Hard deadline
- Paper submission:
April, 30th, 2023May 14th, 2023
- Notification: June 29th, 2023
- Camera-ready: July 17th, 2023
The topics of interest are not exhaustive listed:
- Requirements elicitation, specification, traceability, prioritization, validation, verification, and negotiation;
- Requirements engineering education and training;
- Requirements engineering for specific software development paradigms, such as the agent-driven, aspect-driven, model-driven, or service-driven;
- Requirements engineering for specific fields, such as sustainability, safety-critical, web-based, or mobile applications systems;
- Requirements engineering in Agile and DevOps methodologies;
- Requirements specification languages, methods, processes, and tools;
All papers must be submitted through the Easychair submission system in PDF only, according to the LNCS format. Submissions must be written in Portuguese, Spanish or English.
Journal manuscripts eligible for submissions must have been accepted no earlier than September 1st 2021. The manuscript must have not been presented at any other conference as a journal first contribution and it must report completely new research results or a novel contribution that significantly extends previous research.
Submissions must not exceed 2 pages, formatted according to the LNCS page format and contain: paper title, authors and affiliation, keywords, journal and information about its impact factor, DOI, and an extended abstract (or summary).
Any paper that: exceeds the page limit, is not within the scope of the conference, or do not follow the formatting guidelines will be desk-rejected without review.
All submissions are going to be peer-reviewed by at least three members of the Program Committee.
Journal First Track Chairs
- Isabel Brito -- Instituto Politécnico de Beja - Portugal
- Carla Silva -- Universidade Federal de Pernambuco - Brazil
- Dan Berry, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Julio Leite, Universidade Federal da Bahia, Brazil
- Eduardo Galvão Martins, Universidade Federal de São Paulo, Brazil