- Abstract submission:
April, 30th, 2023May 14th, 2023 Hard deadline
- Paper submission:
April, 30th, 2023May 14th, 2023
- Notification: June 29th, 2023
- Camera-ready: July 17th, 2023
The topics of interest are not exhaustive listed:
- Requirements elicitation, analysis, and documentation, management, traceability, prioritization, validation, verification, and negotiation;
- Requirements engineering education and training;
- Requirements engineering for specific software development paradigms, such as the agent-driven, aspect-driven, model-driven, or service-driven;
- Requirements engineering for specific fields, such as safety-critical, web-based, or mobile applications systems;
- Requirements engineering in agile methodologies;
- Requirements specification languages, methods, processes, and tools;
- Model-driven software engineering;
- Regulatory compliance.
Submissions must be written in Portuguese, Spanish or English.Submissions for the Software Requirements Tool track must include a paper and a demo video with audio comments. The paper must have at most 10 pages, formatted according to the LNCS page format.
Any paper that: exceeds the page limit, is not within the scope of the conference, or do not follow the formatting guidelines will be desk-rejected without review.
All submissions are going to be peer-reviewed by at least three members of the Program Committee.
All accepted papers will be published with Open Access through the WERpapers repository.Submission
Software Requirement Tools Track Chai
- Johnny Marques -- Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica - Brazil
- Vera Werneck -- Universidade Estadual do Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
- To be defined